Metz 28 CS-2 Digital Flash (συμβατότητα standard)
- Servo flash mode: Flash unit triggered via built-in camera flash or additional external flash unit
- LCD display
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on device
- LCD flash range display
- 24 mm illumination (wide-angle diff user) up to 85 mm (telephoto attachment)
- Automatic unit shut-off
- Learning mode: Superior one-off configuration of flash unit to camera-specific pre-flashes
- Metz-specific standard TTL remote mode (slave mode) with other Metz flash units as master
Convenient flash unit with built-in fun.
Have you ever been upset due to photographs that are too dark, because the integrated flash in your camera was once again inadequate? Wouldn’t you like to have a handy flash unit that can also be used separate from the camera once in a while? Then Metz has the perfect solution for you! Let the curtain rise for the Metz mecablitz 28 CS-2 digital, with technology and a size that have been optimally matched to compact digital cameras. The fun factor comes from the self-learning slave mode and the clever EASY mode. For the first time, flash results can be affected directly by means of the immediate correct buttons (+/-). This means you only have to take the shot – check the results on the camera’s monitor – and readjust using the buttons if necessary. With this slave model, you increase the flash power absolutely without any undesired side effects. This is because it draws its energy either from alkaline micro batteries, which are available everywhere, or from equally economical rechargeable Micro batteries.