GODOX V860S II Kit με MΠΑΤΑΡΙΑ ΛΙΘΙΟΥ με Ενσωματωμένη Ραδιοσυχνότητα (για Sony)
The V860II-S provide both Radio, and Optic Wireless, Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master interface features 3 remote Groups ( A / B / C ), which can be a mixture of TTL or Remote Manual Groups.
Optic Wireless Master Mode uses the traditional Sony 2 remote Group System.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
GODOX V860II-S FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S, TTL Transmitters, and X1R-S Receivers
- Mater Groups M / A / B / C
- Slave Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Sony Optic Wireless System
- 2 Remote Groups A / B
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light (Works With Sony DSLR’s Only, Not Mirrorless)
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
Used as a Radio Master flash on-camera the V860II-S can fire and control other V860II-S speedlites off-camera, set to Radio Slave mode, as well as a growing range of Godox studio lights, portable lights, and speedlites.
These include the recent TTL and HSS enabled AD600B strobes, and the AD360II-C / AD360II-N / AD360-S bare bulb flash units.
Godox Remote Manual flash units like the popular AD360 bare bulb flashes and original V850 speedlites can also be included in the system using clip on XTR-16/s receiver units.
The V860II-S are also backward compatible with Godox’s Remote Manual XT32 / XT-16, and legacy 433MHz FT-16, trigger sets
A 4 pin Communication Port provides compatibility with the XTR-16s, and FTR-16s clip-on radio receivers. (Also used with the original V850 and V860 speedlites).
A 2.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates are also provided.