GODOX V860C II Kit με MΠΑΤΑΡΙΑΣ ΛΙΘΙΟΥ με Ενσωματωμένη Ραδιοσυχνότητα (για Canon)
The V860II-C provide both Radio, and Optic Wireless, Master and Slave modes.
And (from firmware V1.3 onwards) the V860II-C provide the full 5 Group Canon GR Group Mode Radio Master interface, where TTL and Manual Groups can be mixed. (Requires 2012 onwards cameras).
Optic Wireless Master Mode uses the traditional Canon 3 Group System.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
GODOX V860II-C FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ETTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C / X1T-N / X1T-S TTL Transmitters, and X1R-C Receivers
- Mater Groups A / B / C / D / E (In GR Mode – Requires 2012 Onward Cameras)
- Slave Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Canon Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
Used as a Radio Master flash on-camera the V860II-C can fire and control other V860II-C speedlites off-camera, set to Radio Slave mode, as well as a growing range of Godox studio lights, portable lights, and speedlites.
These include the recent TTL and HSS enabled AD600B strobes, and the AD360II-C / AD360II-N / AD360-S bare bulb flash units.
Godox Remote Manual flash units like the popular AD360 bare bulb flashes and original V850 speedlites can also be included in the system using clip on XTR-16/s receiver units.
The V860II-C are also compatible with the recent Godox X1-C TTL transmitter and receivers.