Hoya HD Nano CIR-PL 55mm - Circular Polarized
HIGH TRANSPARENCY POLARLIZING FILM
The polarizing film is the same as that used in the latest high definition LCD TV screens. It has 25% higher light transmission than standard polarizing film used in current photographic filters. The filter has virtually no effect on the color balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image beyond its polarizing effects.
Ultra-Hard nano Coating
- New 16 layer ultra-smooth, ultra-hard nano coating
- Stain resistant, water & oil repellent coating makes everyday maintenance easier
- Ultra-hard surface coating is 200% more scratch resistant than general coating
HD Polarizing Film
- High Transparency & High Durability UV Absorbing Film
- 25% Greater Light Transmission than Standard Polarizing Film
- Very Thin Frame, Front thread to attach lens caps and other filters
- Press mount technology holds glass securely
The HD nano CIR-PL filter is using the polarizing film with the high transmission factor, so a picture through a filter and the lens can be recognized clearly by a better contrast. This effect enables a fast shutter valve. This polarizing filter doesn't affect the overall color balance of the shot.